Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why?? :(

OhMan..
1) Why?? Sad to hear that Nicole Quek is leaving our school already.. But heard it from Ronnica so yeah not sure whether to trust it or not :(
2) Why?? OMG I just heard yesterday that 1149's NOT going for OCIP Pahang! WHY??!! Oh well, just my luck I guess? And guess who's going! Ms Laura, Ms Pearlene, Mr Stephen and Mr Lawrence!??
3) Why?? Why do I have to be trapped in an Idiotic situation when I'm not supposed to be involved at all? Damn it!
I'm Unfated and Unlucky, and Ive gotta admit it! :(
-a Tahanner

3 Comments:

Blogger salt&pepper said...

HEY(: is point 3 abt her?if it's dun worry yeah?hahaha.i oredi tell her.so yeah(: hahaha.taht's all im saying.byebye!ILY!<3

10:50 PM

 
Blogger creative walking partners! said...

HAHA. OhMan. Wait no it's not abt her thing.. It's just smt else yeah? HAHA. Dont worry la ok? :)

11:29 PM

 
Blogger salt&pepper said...

HELLO!:D
it's ok,abt the late letter thing.hahha.cause i noe you are eithe rwif OCIP thing or school thing or even both!hahaha.so busy yeaa?not even holiday la.so dumb.hahahha.and ystd's trng was hell): hahah i almost died.hahahha.i bet you are somewhere near pahang?or maybe you reach oredi?naw,i bet you reached oredi.oh man i want to go too!I MISS YOU LOADS.ahhaha.hope you have fun there!hahah.ok.you better dream of me every single night when you sleep!AHAHAHAH.il also dream of you.so we can communicate in our dream.HAHAHHA.ok im talking to myself.takecare yeah?ILY!<3

6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Jolyn Sim
1149!
19th December 1992
STC <3
TP (:

one saint bernadette '05
two saint bernadette '06
three saint deirdre '07
four saint deirdre '08
A nine F four '09

A SMALL STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION :D